Jeff Nolte, President and CEO of CTS in Millersville, MD
MiVoice Business brings your organization complete communications and improved customer experience. Ensure your team can securely call, chat, and virtually meet – all while feeling connected – regardless of whether they are sitting in the office or working remotely at home.
Why MiVoice Subscription?
- Make budgeting predictable – Reduce upfront communication costs
- Deployment flexibility – On-Prem, Private Cloud, or in the Public Cloud
- Protect your current Mitel investment
- The latest software/security updates and support
- You choose when updates are installed
- Only pay for the number of users you use – scale up and down
- Mix and Match User levels – Choose between calling, collaboration, video, and contact center user levels
MiVoice Subscription uses the exact same communication, collaboration, and contact center applications as MiVoice Business.
- No need to combine tools from multiple vendors – MiVoice Business delivers an end-to-end on-site phone and unified communications solution from a single provider.
- Mobile First IP Phones – The MiVoice 6900 series boasts exceptional HD audio quality, one-touch Bluetooth pairing, and seamless integration with your mobile phone.
- Flexible, Easy-to-Manage Platform – Web-Based Management ensures administrators can deploy a multi-platform MiVoice Business solution from their web browser.
For more details and to take advantage of these incentives, contact us today: 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.