Jeff Nolte, President and CEO of CTS in Millersville, MD
With CTS-powered Beacon Cloud Voice, busy retailers and offices can have calls roll over to virtual call paths, voice mail, and other backup numbers – even a mobile phone – so your customers never get a busy signal.
Beacon Cloud Voice makes call management easy… Here are some of the many available call management features that will eliminate busy signals:
- No Answer Call Forwarding - Automatically have calls forwarded to an extension, group, or phone number when you do not answer your phone.
- Busy Call Forwarding - Automatically forward calls to an extension, group, or phone number when your phone is busy.
- Voicemail - Associate a voicemail box with an extension or use an announce-only voicemail box to provide users with a pre-recorded message when they choose an option on an auto attendant or extension.
- Ring Groups - Enable multiple extensions to be joined as a group, so calls may be routed sequentially or simultaneously to that group.
- Auto Attendant Answering - Set up a telephone number to dial directly to an Auto Attendant. Callers are then presented with a predefined menu of options.
Learn more about Beacon Cloud Voice here.
Make sure your business never misses a call again. Contact CTS today: 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeff Nolte is President and CEO of CTS, a leading Voice and IT services provider based in Millersville, Maryland. He may be reached at (800) 787-4848 or email@example.com. Visit: www.ctsmd.us.