Jeff Nolte, President and CEO of CTS in Millersville, MD
Businesses that want to optimize their investment in Office 365 while using Microsoft Teams for collaboration can now do so in combination with RingCentral’s robust cloud communications solution.
RingCentral’s native Direct Routing integration provides global calling functionality and enables users to get more done with an industry-leading cloud PBX integrated into Teams, keeping Teams at the center of their collaboration experience.
Key MS Teams + RingCentral Features and Benefits:
- Advanced call handling features
- Local and toll-free numbers in 100+ countries, full PSTN in 40+ countries
- Out-of-the-box native app integrations to boost user productivity
- No need to manage communications infrastructure
- No separate interfaces or downloads are required, making adoption simple
- Make calls to RingCentral contacts or extensions and any external phone number with the embedded RingCentral dialer.
Seamlessly combine your Microsoft Teams experience with the full power of RingCentral’s business phone capabilities… Contact CTS at: 800.787.4848 or email@example.com.
Jeff Nolte is President and CEO of CTS, a leading Voice and IT services provider based in Millersville, Maryland. He may be reached at (800) 787-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit: www.ctsmd.us.